Lean, mean and green
Lean, Mean & Green is our premium service – the Rolls Royce of environmental and sustainability consultancy.
The aims of Lean, Mean & Green are:
- To fully integrate sustainability into your business processes;
- To deliver a payback period of one year in direct economic savings;
- To enhance your brand, winning new customers and new contracts.
Participants receive a year-long bespoke package of support including:
- An environmental and sustainability baseline assessment;
- A sustainability strategy developed through workshops with your senior staff;
- A programme of projects developed through workshops with operational staff;
- Training and staff engagement programmes to bring all staff on board;
- Coaching of key staff members to support implementation of projects;
- Monthly meetings to review progress at operational and strategic levels;
- Unlimited telephone and e-mail support (subject only to availability);
- An end of project review.
The initial project phase can be extended to support the programme through following years.
The fees for Lean, Mean & Green are fixed depending on the size of your business. After that, there is no meter running – you get all the support you require for the first year.
Back to Services & Training Overview