I am delighted to announce our brand spanking new series of ten dynamic hour long webinars covering the whole range of green business issues.
What you will get:
- The essential skills, knowledge and understanding you need on the critical business issue for the 21st Century;
- A practical action plan to apply your learning immediately to your business or organisation;
- Invaluable insights and experiences from other participants.
Every webinar will include brand new content that I haven't be delivered anywhere else. All this in a cost-effective, time-effective and low carbon package.
The programme for 2011 is as follows:
- 2 February: Sustainability and Your Business
- 2 March: Strategy, Management Systems & Targets
- 13 April: Staff Engagement & Culture Change
- 4 May: Good Housekeeping: Waste, Energy & Water
- 1 June: Greening the Supply Chain
- 6 July: Green Products and Services
- 7 September: Green Communications & Marketing
- 5 October: Corporate Social Responsibility – the Ethical Angle
- 2 November: Green Business Leadership
- 7 December: Advanced Sustainability Techniques
All webinars will run from 2-3pm UK time. The cycle will continue into future years so you can join at any point and get all 10 seminars.
Each webinar costs just £45.00 + VAT and there is a whopping 25% discount if you purchase the whole series at once. If you try a single session and want to upgrade to the whole series, we will discount a further 10%. If you sign up for all ten, I'll throw a free copy of my book The Three Secrets of Green Business into the bargain.
Sign up for the February webinar at £45.00 + VAT
The 10 webinar series costs just £330.00 + VAT
Other payment methods:
Cheques should be made payable to Terra Infirma and sent to Terra Infirma Ltd, 157 Stratford Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 5AS. We need your e-mail address to register you for the seminar.
For BACS payment, please e-mail us here and we will send you details.
All payments must be received by close of play the day before the session. For full details including terms and conditions see here.