Date(s) - 26/05/2021
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Categories No Categories
It is often said that the supply chain is the Pandora’s Box of Sustainability – where all the nasty surprises sit. Therefore it is key to address the supply chain in any Sustainability strategy. Here’s what we’ll cover in this session:
- The big picture: supply chain impacts and issues
- The business case for tackling the supply chain
- Basics techniques: policy, questionnaires, rating suppliers, transparency & traceability, outcomes based and forward commitment procurement
- Intermediate techniques: collaboration, industrial symbiosis, eco-design
- Advanced techniques: choice editing, new business models, building a new supply chain
Your host is celebrated Sustainability guru Gareth Kane, author of 5 books on business and Sustainability including The Green Executive and Green Jujitsu. Gareth has worked with hundreds of businesses and public sector organisations to embed Sustainability including the BBC, Black&Decker, the NHS, Johnson Matthey plc, Interface, News International and BAE Systems.
We use the Zoom platform for Green Academy so you get all this top quality Sustainability training from your desk. In every session you will apply the thinking to your organisation, then complete our simple but powerful action planning sequence to get the ball rolling.