Date(s) - 01/04/2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Categories No Categories
- 3 reasons why you should engage your staff in Sustainability (2 you may not have thought of)
- Why “Switch It Off” doesn’t work
- What is Green Jujitsu and why it is so powerful
- Applying Green Jujitsu to your organisation (you will do this in practice during the session)
- The three components of facilitating major change
- Engaging emotionally with your staff – finding out what makes them tick
- Making good behaviour easy and bad behaviour difficult
- Aligning responsibility and authority
Your host is celebrated Sustainability guru Gareth Kane, author of 5 books on business and Sustainability including The Green Executive and Green Jujitsu. Gareth has worked with hundreds of businesses and public sector organisations to embed Sustainability including the BBC, Black&Decker, the NHS, Johnson Matthey plc, Interface, News International and BAE Systems.
We use the Zoom platform for Green Academy so you get 11 hours of top quality Sustainability training from your desk. In every session you will apply the thinking to your organisation, then complete our simple but powerful action planning sequence to get the ball rolling.