Date(s) - 03/02/2021
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Categories No Categories
- Understanding the drivers for sustainability (using the Terra Infirma business case model);
- Understanding the business case as it applies to your business;
- Risks of inaction – why doing nothing is not an option;
- Risks of going green – pitfalls you must avoid;
- Finding the sweetspot of Sustainability success;
- How that sweetspot should be the foundation of your sustainability strategy.
Your host is celebrated Sustainability guru Gareth Kane, author of 5 books on business and Sustainability including The Green Executive and Green Jujitsu. Gareth has worked with hundreds of businesses and public sector organisations to embed Sustainability including the BBC, Black&Decker, the NHS, Johnson Matthey plc, Interface, News International and BAE Systems.
We use the Zoom webinar platform for Green Academy so you get 11 hours of top quality Sustainability training from your desk. In every session you will apply the thinking to your organisation, then complete our simple but powerful action planning sequence to get the ball rolling.