Anna-Lisa Mills, SmartCarbon, on Carbon Footprinting, Eco-entrepreneurialism and Eco-anxiety
This week’s podcast episode is a wide-ranging discussion with my friend and colleague Anna-Lisa Mills of SmartCarbon – my carbon footprinting expert of choice. You can watch it on YouTube or listen on either the player below – or on your favourite podcast platform.
The audio version can be heard here or on your favourite podcasting platform.
In this wide ranging chat, we cover:
- How writing an essay on climate change at school changed Anna-Lisa’s life
- The genesis and development of SmartCarbon platform to meet client needs
- Definitions of carbon footprints etc
- How the TRACC acronym keeps a carbon footprint on track
- Dealing with uncertainty and data (un)availability
- The effect of the Covid-19 pandemic on baselining
- Eco-anxiety and reasons to be cheerful
If you found this of value, please like, subscribe, share etc – it all helps spread the message further and faster!