Green Academy: CSR and Stakeholder Webinars
We will be holding two Green Academy on-line sessions on 7 December 2011. Each session lasts for one hour. You need access to a computer with sound or a computer and a telephone. You will receive a workbook to apply the learning to your organisation prior to the start of the session.
This month’s sessions are:
11am GMT: Introductory level: Stakeholder Engagement
- Why engage stakeholders;
- Effective stakeholder engagement;
- Motivating your staff;
- Communicating your successes.
Cost: £45+VAT. To register for the introductory level session click here (Paypal)
2pm GMT: Advanced level: Corporate Social Responsibility – The Ethical Angle
- The case for responsible business;
- Business and ethics – the big issues;
- Fostering trust;
- Corporate Civic Responsibility;
- Classic moral dilemmas in business.
Cost: £45 + VAT. To register for the advanced level session click here (Paypal)