Date(s) - 03/03/2021
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Categories No Categories
- Assessing your organisation against the Sustainability Maturity Model
- How to create a compelling vision
- How to develop an effective sustainability strategy
- How to set targets – and why choosing the right kind of target can be a key success factor
- Going from strategy to action – how to devolve your strategy down through the reporting structure
Your host is celebrated Sustainability guru Gareth Kane, author of 5 books on business and Sustainability including The Green Executive and Green Jujitsu. Gareth has worked with hundreds of businesses and public sector organisations to embed Sustainability including the BBC, Black&Decker, the NHS, Johnson Matthey plc, Interface, News International and BAE Systems.
We use the Webex webinar platform for Green Academy so you get 11 hours of top quality Sustainability training from your desk. In every session you will apply the thinking to your organisation, then complete our simple but powerful action planning sequence to get the ball rolling.
Bookings are closed for this event.