Interested in installing micro-renewables?
If you are a small/medium sized business in the North East of England and you want to know whether it is worth installing micro renewables, then a new programme can help. It is funded by our friends at Renew and delivered by our friends and collaborators Synergie. Here’s the score:
• Free site-based support across a range of micro-renewables including wind, solar hot water and solar photo-voltaics, hydro, heat pumps, biomass and micro-CHP.
• Free 3-5 days specialist consultancy support on micro-renewables at your business. This will include an objective and impartial site survey to assess the suitability of different micro-renewables at your premises, identification of the most appropriate technology, an outline assessment of the financial viability, planning requirements and identification of relevant financial assistance to support project development where this is available. This will be presented in a detailed feasibility report.
Eligibility – your company must:
• Be located within North East England
• Employ fewer than 250 staff
• Have a turnover of less than £44M per year and a balance sheet of less than of less than £37M
For more information and an application form see: http://www.micro-renewablesne.co.uk/