Free Green Business Workshops, July 2010
Next month I’ll be delivering two workshops on behalf of Business Link in the North East of England. Here are the details:
The Secrets of a Successful Green Business
Wed 21 July, 1.30-4.30 – Thistle County Hotel, Newcastle upon Tyne
Thu 22 July, 1.30-4.30 – Wynyard Rooms, Billingham, Teesside
Participants will learn:
- A thorough understanding of the real business case for going green
- What a successful green business looks like
- How to go green in organisational and technical terms
- How to adapt to climate change risks*
As with all my workshops, the sessions will be highly interactive and practical. Every attendee with leave with an action plan for their business.
(* This session will be taken by Gareth Williams of BITC)
To sign up to either session, you need to register with Business Link’s event organisers, BtoB, e-mail email@example.com or ring 0191 2815777.
“That’s the best workshop I’ve ever been on.”
– participant feedback from a previous session